Senior SALES manager perseuss
ABOUT THE JOB
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to contract closure.
- Creating new sales opportunities through networking, emailing, calling.
- Prepare and execute a step-by-step strategy to target different markets (think of different continents, languages, products, even industries such as travel, gambling or gaming).
- Market research: creating a structured overview of the market, different target audiences, analyze (our position in relation to) competitors.
- Reporting: analyze the performance of the current and future sales pipeline.
- Develop and assist with implementation of new plans to improve performance.
- Work with the Head of Sales to develop a scalable long-term sales plan to attract merchants worldwide.
- Work closely with internal colleagues in teams of marketing, customer success, development and data science.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A real sales hunter who enjoys going the extra mile to delight new and existing customers.
- Experience with doing business in one or more of the following regions: Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Africa, South America.
- Basic understanding of the fraud and payment industries.
- Extensive knowledge of, and network in the online travel industry and/or -
- Knowledge of and network in other industries like gambling, gaming, retail or financial institutions, is an additional benefit.
- Capable of working independently and outperforming company goals.
- At least a bachelor degree.
- Minimum 3 years relevant sales and business development experience.
There are several openings in the area of Business Development and Sales for people with different levels of working experience. If you'd like to work for Perseuss, give us a call and we can discuss what position would suit you best!
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
A lot. We are rapidly growing and therefore constantly changing. You need to be flexible, innovative, independent, able to absorb a lot of information quickly and adjust your own priorities accordingly. In return, you'll find yourself working with a very inspiring, smart, and cooperative group of people. The organization is very flat: if you're hired to do the job, we'll provide you with all the support you need, but above all trust you can do it. No complex hierarchic structures and endless waiting for manager's approval.
- Attractive compensation, fixed and performance-based bonus potential.
- Working in a fast-paced growing international company.
- Inspiring office location in the City of Amsterdam.
- A place in a young and inspiring team.
- Coaching and training to enhance your skills.
- A lot of freedom and responsibilities.
- Ping-pong and pool table, Friday afternoon drinks and overall great vibes (provided you can deal with teasing and jokes).
Perseuss is a fin-tech company providing a platform to identify the fraudulent online transactions, by checking these against confirmed fraud intelligence shared by users. More and more merchants are realizing that the only way to fight fraud, is by cooperation. The variety and quantity of our data (over 20 million transactions are being checked on a monthly base) enables our system to identify patterns and clusters in the data that otherwise would've gone unnoticed.
Give us a call to hear more about this vacancy at +31 75 653 9402 or directly apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.