Medior Software Engineer
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic software engineer that likes to work with the latest Azure & Microsoft tooling to create smart and easy to use software solutions. A team-player who has at least 2 years of working experience. Perseuss is a start-up, so you need to be able to work independently and we highly value initiative.
- C# / .Net
- MS SQL Server
- TFS / SCRUM
Perseuss is a fin-tech company providing a platform to identify the fraudulent use of credit cards in online transactions, by checking these against confirmed fraud intelligence shared by users. More and more merchants are realising that the only way to fight fraud, is by cooperation. The variety and quantity of our data (over 20 million transactions are being checked on a monthly base) enables our system to identify patterns and clusters in the data that otherwise would've gone unnoticed.
Perseuss Partnerships and Integrations
- Direct API integration with e-commerce merchants
- Channel partnership / API integration with the majority of Payment Service Providers (PSP's) and fraud prevention tools
- Issuing / Acquiring Banks and Merchants use our service for the direct communication on suspicious transactions
- Networking and Strategic Partnerships. E.g. The largest Perseuss community is IATA-Perseuss, a partnership between Perseuss and IATA for the Airline and Travel industry
What are we offering?
- Working in a rapidly growing company
- A place in a young and eager team
- A lot of freedom and responsibilities to solve problems
- Coaching and trainings to enhance your skills
- Ping-pong, pool table, Friday afternoon drinks and overall great vibes (provided you can deal with teasing and jokes)
You can apply by mailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.