What are we looking for?
As Growth Hacker you love to get as many prospects as possible in our sales funnel. You’ll establish the growth in number of prospects, but also customers and generated revenue. You'll work very independently, we expect a lot of initiative and input. You'll receive all the support you need and report to the VP Business Development & Sales.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Analyse the market and define top priority targets
- Independently work in reaching out to those prospects
- Lead the entire sales cycle from introduction to demo and to closing of the contract
- Identify relevant conferences and attend as visitor, as a speaker or staff a booth
Although the job is focused on inside sales activities, you have to like travelling as this job requires you to travel incidentally.
Knowledge of, or working experience in either the Travel or the Fraud & Payments Industry is not a must but a definite advantage, as well as speaking multiple languages.
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
A lot. We are rapidly growing and therefore constantly changing. You need to be flexible, innovative, independent, able to absorb a lot of information quickly and adjust your own priorities accordingly. In return, you'll find yourself working with a very inspiring, smart, and cooperative group of people. The organization is very flat: if you're hired to do the job, we'll provide you with all the support you need, but above all trust you can do it. No complex hierarchic structures and endless waiting for manager's approval.
- Competitive salary
- Working in a rapidly growing international company
- A place in a young and inspiring team
- A lot of freedom and responsibilities to solve problems
- Room for personal growth and development
- Ping-pong, Playstation 4 and pool table, Friday afternoon drinks and overall great vibes (provided you can deal with teasing and jokes)
Perseuss is a fin-tech company providing a platform to identify the fraudulent use of credit cards in online transactions, by checking these against confirmed fraud intelligence shared by users. More and more merchants are realising that the only way to fight fraud, is by cooperation. The variety and quantity of our data (over 20 million transactions are being checked on a monthly base) enables our system to identify patterns and clusters in the data that otherwise would've gone unnoticed.
Give us a call to hear more about this vacancy at +31 6 21315142 or directly apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.