Fraud Prevention Workshop Africa
Build the first African community against fraud
Event and registration
The purpose of this workshop is to gather the key actors of the travel industry to unite against fraud affecting the African travel market. Fraud impacts all participants in the travel industry value chain, including passengers, travel agents and Airlines, and fraudsters are becoming more creative every day.
The main objectives of the Workshop are:
• Share experience in Fraud
• Share global and regional best practices
• Raise awareness of fraud prevention tools available in the market
• Global Days of Action: raise awareness, coordinate, and provide feedback after events
• Build the first African community against fraud (including airlines, travel agencies, police authorities, credit card, companies and GDSs)
Registration is free for up to 3 executives per airline, online travel agency or rail company.
Additional registration options may be available, please register your interest and we are going to send further information via e-mail.
Conference Agenda Outline
- Vincent Coste, Kenya Airways, Chief Commercial Officer
- Michael Hagen, Perseuss, Chief Commercial Officer
- Sally Osure, IATA Area Manager for Eastern Africa
- Mwajuma Salim, Kenya Airways, E-commerce Manager
- Nita Omanga, Visa, Director Risk Services
- Cyrus Onyiego, Jumia Travel , Country Manager Kenya
- Moderated by Michael Hagen, Perseuss, CCO
- Peter Ndubi, Kenyan Airport police, DCIO JKIA, The National Police Service
- Thierry Thimon, UNODC, AIRCOP Project Coordinator for Africa
- Alexander Resch, Interpol, Criminal Intelligence Officer
- Charles Njiri, Interpol, Regional Product Deployment Officer/ Alternate Security Advisor
- Marcin Skowronek, Europol, European Cybercrime Centre
- Nick Garlick, Frontex, Coordinating Officer
- Moderated by Perseuss
Kenya Airways Pride Centre
+254 734 102 803
+254 711 022 803
More information: www.kqpridecentre.com
Hotel booking:EKA Hotel
P.O.Box 27695 - 00506 Nairobi, Kenya
Phone: +254-719 045000, +254-732 105000
More information: www.ekahotel.com
Note: A special rate of USD 110 per night for single occupancy including breakfast is available for the attendees of this event. Reservation code will be provided after registration.
want more information?
Fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible